Bets can be a great feeling as the adrenaline surges through your undesireable veins while the action unfolds and your roar on for your winning selection. On its day bets is an exciting ride- unfortunately no-one always wins. Keeping that in mind we’re going to look at the biggest pitfalls people fall into to try and help you avoid them.
1. The first in our ten mistakes starts before you even decide on what to bet on, this mistake can cost you thousands every year depending on how much you bet- we are talking 토토사이트,카지노사이 about shop bets. If you bet in a bets shop you will usually get chances that are much worse than you would get online, even with the same bookmaker! This means if you win you will get less overall and it all accumulates over time.
2. Loyalty can be a really good thing on earth, but not loyalty to a bookmaker- if you stay loyal to a bookmaker you will miss out on better prices and will be offering you could have got elsewhere. Look on an chances comparison site for the best prices on what you want to bet on and look at site which has the best offers and bet where the best deal is.
3. How you bet can be as important as where you bet, if you aren’t having any luck and you’ve made a loss- don’t chase your losses. Set a limit before you bet based on you are going to lose and adhere to it, if you chase your losses an not successful day can quickly be a nightmare.
4. Bets blindly on favourites you know nothing about because you think a popular must win. Favourites don’t always win, this mistake is quite common on football accumulators and has separated many punters from their cash.
5. Do not get overly enthusiastic following a big win, some people go crazy with their money following a big win and end up losing it all within the hour- of course have another little bet just to check whether its your lucky day, but leave it at that.
6. Bets with scam bookmakers- A scam bookmaker never expects to pay you hardly any money whether you win or lose, this is not bets it’s theft the other you need to avoid without exceptions. Take time to look at a review or two about a bookmaker before lodging money or only join bookmakers via a site that checks them out for you.
7. Not getting sign up bonuses- most online bookmakers have sign up bonuses to persuade you to be a customer, these can be quite lucrative and provide free table bets. So see the terms of the offer and take the free bet
8. Putting too many teams in an accumulator- the majority of accumulators lose and the bookies make a fortune from them, the main problem is people put too many teams on and the more teams there are the more unlikely that it is to win.
9. Bets while drunk- this is one of the worst and can lead to disaster as you make break outs decisions without realising how much you are spending. You could wake up in the morning with nothing to your name but a bad hangover
10. Avarice can ruin everything, speaking as someone who years ago won lots of money and then blew more than I care to remember on one football match- it is a painful lesson to learn and one I hope you should not learn the hard way. Don’t up your levels if you are winning to win more, you are always going to lose a bet eventually- don’t waste your luck.
To sum up bets can be a wonderful way to let off some sauna, but make the most of the best chances and will be offering available. Be clear as to what you are going to lose before you bet, only bet amounts you can afford to lose, don’t be carried away and most of all have fun.